Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sarah M. Anderson on TV! Really!

Indiebound |  B & N 
On Monday, January 28th, I'll be a featured guest on Show Me St. Louis! The segment will run between 10:30 and 11 a.m.! I'll be talking about both Mystic Cowboy and A Real Cowboy, as well as demonstrating how I make book jewelry--all while wearing my trusty cowboy hat! I'll link to the segment when it goes up on the blog, but needless to say, I'm really excited!!


Jan. 15: The Book Queen 
Jan. 26: Emma Lai Writes
Jan. 28: Show Me St. Louis Segment, 10:30-11, KSDK Channel 5
Feb. 2: Limecello
Feb. 7: Heroes & Heartbreakers 
Feb. 13: Ramblings from a Chaotic Mind

 Indiebound |  B & N 

Here's a list of places I'll be signing and speaking in and around Quincy, Illinois!
Feb. 5: Radio Interview, Book Notes, WGEM 105, Quincy, IL, 8:35
Feb. 7: Radio Interview, The Mary Griffith Show, WTAD 930, Quincy, IL, 9:15

Here's where I'll be signing in St. Louis!

2 comments:

Linda Henderson said...

I can't wait to read your latest book and I only wish you were coming closer to where I live.

seriousreader at live dot com

Sarah M. Anderson said...

Hi Linda,

J.R. will be out in a week! And I haven't made it down to Joplin yet--it's a pretty long drive for me. That's not to say I won't make it down there sometime soon!

Thanks for stopping by!