Friday, April 12, 2013

A Man of Privilege is the RT Reviewer's Award Winner!

  Indiebound | B & N 
So, remember when my book A Man of Privilege got nominated for the RT Reviewer's Award for Best
Desire for 2012 a few months ago?

GUESS WHAT! IT WON!

I'm so excited! I'm award-winning!

Here's the link to all the winners. I'm also really excited about fellow Desire author Andrea Laurence winning Best First Series Book for What Lies Beneath. Way to go, Andrea!

How can you help me celebrate? Come see me! Here's a list of upcoming events:

I'll be on Booknotes on WGEM Radio on April 23, talking about Privilege and my latest release, Straddling the Line.

Then I'll be at Girls' Night Out in Hannibal, MO, on April 27 from 2-4 at the Native American Trading Post. We should have lots of fun!

I'll be in Kansas City at the RT Booklover's Convention from April 30 to May 5--where I will collect my Award of Awesome (as I like to think of it). The best way to keep up with me while I'm at the convention is to follow me on Twitter: @SarahMAnderson1. I'll be announcing free books and taking fun photos!

While at RT, I'll be at the E-Book Expo on Thursday, May 2, from 4-6 p.m. in the evening. I'll also be
signing at the Giant Book Fair, which is on Saturday, May 4, from 11 to 2. If you're in or near the greater Kansas City area, stop on by the Sheraton at the Crown Center.

I hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RT is going to be so much fun! Can't wait! Way to go on your Award of Awesomeness!

Mary D.

Sarah M. Anderson said...

I'm so glad you're coming with me, Mary!!