Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My first TV interview!

So, at 10 a.m. on Monday, I got an email from Hannah McNeff, morning newswoman on my local t.v. station, asking if I could be in the studio at 6 the next morning. Never one to pass up free p.r., I said 'Sure!' and spent the next seven hours spastically worrying about what to wear. I posted photos of tops on Twitter, ran (literally) through a mall, and generally was in a tizzy.

The day got off to a bang at 2:30, when The Kid started fussing in his sleep. I was super-nervous (and also, due to the running around the mall in sandals thing, very sore) and couldn't get back to sleep. Seriously. But on the bright side, I was at the studio on time and fully caffeinated!

And the door was locked. So was the next door. And the next one. All five doors were locked, and let me tell you--sheer panic is what I felt there. Then someone walked by a window and noticed me. YAH! I was in!

So here's the interview on my webpage! (Sorry, but YouTube and Blogger weren't talking to each other today.)

Thanks so much to Hannah McNeff and the KHQA morning crew for having me!

No comments: